Kiosk Manufacturer Association
About Kiosk Manufacturer Association
Kiosk Industry is the news engine for the Kiosk Manufacturer Association or KMA which is a global, cause-based, not-for-profit organization focused on better self-service for customers and employees through kiosks and information technology (IT). Kiosk Industry Association leads efforts to optimize self-service engagements and engagement outcomes using information technology such as kiosks. The Kiosk Industry Group acts as the professional news and marketing website for the kiosk and self-service industry. We are funded by those companies for the benefit of developers, resources and client companies interested in self-service, kiosks, thin or internet terminals and POS systems. News about the industry and by the industry that is relevant to companies looking to utilize self-service, and companies which assist in doing just that (hardware, software and application).
- Educational > Associations, Trade
- Technology & Entertainment > Credit Card Authorization, Electronic
- Technology & Entertainment > Drive Thru Service Equipment
- Technology & Entertainment > Kiosks, Self-Ordering
- Technology & Entertainment > Menu Boards, Computerized
- Technology & Entertainment > Ordering Systems
- Technology & Entertainment > Payment Systems
- Technology & Entertainment > Point Of Sale Systems
- Technology & Entertainment > Touch Screens
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to add notes.