Like you, leadership expert and operator, TJ Schier has walked many miles in operators and owners’ shoes. TJ has cracked the code on what it takes to ignite a team of top performers focused on delivering amazing guest service.
TJ is the Chief Operating Officer of BigShots Golf owned by ClubCorp. BigShots Golf is the second largest player in the golf-entertainment venue space and growing quickly. The venues feature 40-64 hitting bays and up to 40,000 square feet of dining and event space. The brand provides an elevated sports bar menu and large outdoor putting courses and outdoor yard games.
Prior to that, he spent two decades as a leading speaker and consultant in the guest service, employee retention and franchise space, delivering hundreds of speeches to operators, owners, GMs and industry associations. TJ also built hundreds of guest service and training programs for quick-service, contract feeder, casual and fine dining brands.
During that time, he was also a multi-unit franchise owner Which Wich Superior Sandwiches for over a dozen years. His franchise company, SMART Restaurant Group, won numerous industry awards and recognition for their unique approach to hiring and training. Prior to starting his speaking and consulting business, he spent 18 years at Chuck E Cheese’s, leaving as VP of Field Support.
He has written numerous books used by thousands of business leaders and over 100 articles on guest service and motivating today’s generation and has a BBA and MBA from the University of Texas.
- Workshop: Navigating the Foodservice Technology Landscape - Day 1 - Prioritizing Your Technology Needs
- Saturday, May 21 • 8:00 AM - 9:40 AM
- Workshop: Navigating the Foodservice Technology Landscape - Day 2 - Technology Integration: Best Practices and Pitfalls
- Sunday, May 22 • 8:00 AM - 9:40 AM
- Workshop: Navigating the Foodservice Technology Landscape - Day 3 - Training with Purpose
- Monday, May 23 • 8:00 AM - 9:40 AM